About Workforce Leadership
Leadership in adult social care settings is key to developing and sustaining a Good and Outstanding service for the people we care for.
Tools and programmes
A suite of tools and endorsed CPD programmes to manage your talent pipeline and further support existing and more experienced managers and leaders.
- Manager Induction Standards
- Leadership Qualities Framework
- Developing new managers and deputies
- Digital learning for managers
Skills for Care has developed three continuing professional development (CPD) modules aimed at registered managers and other managers currently working in adult social care services. Find out more about these modules.
Endorsed Leadership Programmes
- Lead to Succeed - For people looking to take their first steps into a management role and build their leadership capability
- Well-led programme- For people in frontline or operational management roles (including registered managers) looking to improve their leadership capability
- Commissioning Now programme - For people who are experienced managers looking to establish themselves in senior leadership roles
- Moving up programme - It’s important to offer opportunities and support to those from diverse backgrounds who wish to fulfil their career goals.
The CPD modules and endorsed programmes are exclusively delivered by Skills for Care endorsed providers. You can search for endorsed providers in the search directory.
All of these courses are eligible for funding through the Workforce Development Fund