About Optimum Workforce Leadership
A knowledgeable and skilled workforce, competent in delivering social, healthcare and support that strives towards delivering best practice in the interests of clients at all times.
To work with care providers to identify the most efficient and cost effective way of keeping your money in the sector.
To continually review what we offer:
- bespoke training packages
- supporting claims under the Workforce Development fund
- evidencing competence to avoid unnecessary training costs.
What makes us different?
- Not just a training organisation.
- Not an expensive consultancy.
- We do not have a one size fits all approach.
- We don’t work for you we work with you.
- We don’t work in isolation – we are still a Partnership.
What can you expect from us?
- We are still a Partnership.
- All our products and services are created with you, our partners.
- We aim to save you money.
- We can help you access funding.
- Consultancy to help understand your business.
- Coaching to support workforce development.
- Tools to help you meet your regulatory and contractual responsibilities.
How can you work with us?
- Become an ‘Open Member’ of Optimum Workforce Leadership.
- Let us know what being a ‘Premium Member’ should deliver.
- Share with us your aims and objectives so that we can develop products, services and membership benefits that meet your needs.
- Get involved – we need a Management Team to oversee our workstreams.