Join your Learning Partnership
Optimum Workforce Leadership has moved. We are now working within the Quality and Market Management Team at Nottinghamshire County Council, supporting the continuous quality improvement of service delivery.
For care providers this means that by working in partnership with Optimum you will be able to access the following at no cost:
- fully funded learning opportunities
- workforce planning and development tools and resources developed jointly with our health and social care partners
- initiatives developed jointly with colleagues to support the Enhanced Health in Care Homes programme
- involvement in the development of the Integrated Care System and Partnerships across Nottinghamshire
- resources and tools to enhance your recruitment practices
- the Workforce Development Fund to off-set the costs you incur through your training budget
- new Champions roles to develop the continuous learning process within your organisation
- information, support and guidance around learning and development for the whole team through email@example.com
To access this service all you need to do is to complete the Workforce Data Sheet [Word] and return to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important that you do this at your earliest opportunity and regularly if you have any changes to your services so that your contact details up to date.
On receipt we will make sure that your contact details and workforce profile are updated on our database so that you receive information on all the initiatives and opportunities that can support your management, leadership and workforce development, whilst making sure that they are appropriate to your service. You will also receive a certificate that you can display in your reception area to show that you are working in partnership with us.
Our first Managers Network event is already being planned for the end of May and this will be followed by a rolling programme throughout the year. Attendance at these events will ensure you are kept up to date on the subject areas being covered, signpost you to learning and development tools and resources, and enable you to share and learn from other Managers. Details of future events are available. The Optimum Certificate of Attendance provided following these events will provide evidence for the ‘Well Led’ KLOE, which can be used to enhance your CQC inspections.
If you have any queries in relation to this form, please contact the Optimum Team on 0115 9774288 or by email.
We look forward to working with you.