Advertising and sponsorship opportunities
For businesses who support the care sector and wish to reach care providers with service offers.
For social care providers who would like to offer services and development opportunities to other social care providers.
These opportunities are outlined in the following documents:
- Advertising Opportunities [PDF] - sets out the Optimum advertising and sponsorship opportunities, who we work with and therefore who your advertising and sponsorship will reach
- Advertising sponsorship rates - Media Pack [PDF] - shows the costs involved
- Nottinghamshire County Council Advertising and Sponsorship Policy [PDF] – sets out the terms and conditions.
To apply for the above please use the following forms:
- Exhibition Market Stand booking form [Word]
- Web-based Market Place booking form [Word]
- Conference Sponsorship booking form [Word]
The Optimum Workforce Leadership website is a free and impartial service provided by stakeholder partners of health and social care within Nottingham and Nottinghamshire and Nottinghamshire County Council. The information contained within the website is available for the purposes of supporting the development of the residential, nursing and home based care workers and promoting services and learning opportunities that are available to independent sector care providers within Nottingham and Nottinghamshire.
This information does not represent a recommendation or an endorsement of a product, service or organisation providing that service. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided in this directory, we do not accept any responsibility or liability for any errors that have occurred. We recognise that we are unable to provide a complete list of services and that others may be available.
Anyone seeking to access any of the products or services listed is responsible for undertaking their own checks to determine the suitability and fitness for purpose of that service and, or product.
All information contained within the site remains the property of Nottinghamshire County Council.